Friday, April 10, 2009

why i gotta fly so early?

Flying to texas today! Thanks jimbo! Happy good friday. Seeewww I'm in chicago right now and I can't even BELIEVE these accents. Its unreal. Its like they got rocks in their mouths. The guy at hudson news? Forget it. I still don't know what he was saying. Person I bought coffee from? Nope. Incomprehensible. I almost can't control my laughter. Its a lingual epidemic!

The flight from ny was uneventful aside from being awoken about a dozen times by the bellowing tones issuing from the giant man seated behind me. He was a consultant/pharmacist and apparently he had an edge in the business and certainly had no reservations about explaining that fact. He was actually adorable and I was enjoying his stories...or what I caught of them. But the voice was just a little too booming for 7am.

And being woken up by that voice was nothing compared to my final alarm: the delightfully aromatic scent of peanut m&ms wafting from my neighbors purse/mouth. I wanted to die. I was about 2 inches away from snatching them from her and throwing them as far as I could. I think in my sleep stupor I actually thought 'see THIS is what's wrong with airplanes: you can't roll down the window.'

Crazy talk.

Real talk.

See you in 4 days.

No comments: