Friday, May 8, 2009

breakin the law breakin the law

On my way to albany via adirondak trailways, a company full of bitches. I've been traveling to albany on this bus line for about 3 years now almost always with lucy but yet today they decided to fully enforce their no dog policy. Oh. Kay. I've brought her on numerous buses numerous times and had numerous drivers tell me to zip her bag or keep it zipped. never once have I heard anything about her not being allowed.

And since I'm a lunatic when it comes to achieving goals I even started crying, begging them to let me on. The only inch the manager gave was "I'm happy to hold the bag and dog so you can make this bus and someone can come pick her up."

WHAT? You have lost your damn mind. Do people even understand themselves when they talk? I think people that don't have pets or children are on a different plane of existence.

So you ask, did I get on a different bus? Did I take her home and scrap the trip alltogether? Did I go into the strawberry clothing store that happened to be conveniently located across the hall from the managers office, go the dressing room, move my clothes from my weekend bag to my purse, smoosh lucy AND her bag inside my weekend bag, walk back down to the gate and tell the driver I had someone pick her up?

No way (yes way).Thank god I pack light.

I also was violently ill this morning. All around friday the 8th? Not a good look.

No comments: