Sunday, June 21, 2009

so a woman get's on the bus...


I feel like I need to write a book about these stories. the brooklyn bus system is a gold mine when it comes to complete lunatics and/or derelicts.

so like i was saying this woman gets on the bus



ha! good one. no not that lunatic but close. maybe in about 175 years she will be this lunatic.

ever have an old lady get on a bus and demand your seat? on a completely empty bus? when you're sitting alllll the way in the back? while you're on the phone? surrounded by 4 bags of groceries? and your dog?

yeah me too. i wonder if it was the same asshole.

about a week ago i posted something about how when you're older you just know what you want. this doesn't extend into the realm of things that other people have. i don't care how old (or young for that matter) you can't have my seat! especially when i am sweating, on the phone with my grandmother, and carrying my entire life with me like that weird creature from the labrynth.

of course there is no photo to be found. trash heap will have to do.




long story short, i did move. she wouldn't get out of my face! and i'm pretty sure she was trying to sit on me. so i moved! BUT MAN DID I BITCH. that'll teach her.



for the record that did not teach her.

No comments: