Thursday, October 1, 2009

oh hai

remember me?



no.

me neither.


august 7th was the last time i posted. that was shortly after i reinstalled ubertwitter on my phone. i really do think that thing is the death of blogs. or maybe just mine.

what have you been up to, you ask??* oh so much! i've started filming a movie, treked through ancient ruins of the american southwestern natives, won the award for highest jump off cliffs, hosted 3 nights of the most drunken collection of friends to the beat of only the most krunk hip hop, celebrated the 1 year anniversary of my boyfriend and my first kiss, eaten so many chiles i induced vertigo, attended 2 movie premieres in 24 hours, moved the equivalent of 5 apartments in 48 hours, got an amazing manicure, paid my back taxes, chased teenagers down the street innumerable times for multiple different reasons, and finished filming a movie.

what have i not done? gotten a real job.

hey! still looking!

at any rate, photos are to follow. and if you can't wait another minute to hear more from me, you can follow me on Twitter!! I got Barack Obama, Britney Spears, AND Corey Booker all into my moves....so you should really join the band wagon. my username is stephanieporto. i try to keep it creative.


xox


*i know you didn't really ask.

No comments: