Monday, January 12, 2009

christmas with the kranks.

i'm really into jewelry at the moment. this has nothing to do with christmas, other than this is my christmas outfit.


and by christmas outfit, i mean its the only one i ever wear. every christmas. as illstrated by the most amazing gift ever - a book about me. and my sister. the cover is from last year. nice dress! hair is MUCH better this year.


my reaction.


oh you're opening your presents now? that's really boring.





ok now you must scroll to the bottom of this post and scroll back up. this post is backwards.

and here i go to mexico! thanks for driving me dad! i'm still pissed about that wake up call!


"omg i'm so blogging this. so blogged."






then there was a talent show. i participated. i hula danced. i did. it's on video.


this dog bit me on my face. i kept calm and subdued it. cesar, your days are numb3r3d.


the family devlin.


back in the days, when i used to book models a lot, i once came across this girl. now i'm practically related to her. weird? kind of. awesome? yes.






these dolls. i think that i got these for my niece a couple years ago for christmas but i cannot be sure. regardless they are so beautiful. i love them very much.


the sisters porto in the christmas chair.


we got him planet earth dvds and a book on treehouses. to her credit nicole picked out the later and when asked whether i thought he would like it by her, i replied "no way". he loved it. go figure.


the cousins sit on the couch.


this is the perfect picture for two reasons: this is what my uncle was doing the entire night. get a fucking camera. and my aunt - this is what she looks like when she thinks no one is looking: upset and jilted.


god mimi. you are amazing.


i love this picture!!



i got bored and went to the bathroom and took pictures of my hair. it hadn't looked that good since my date with olivia to staten island.


produce that dinner dad!


it's like an alka selzer commercial, trying to imagine this in my stomach.




ah tresa.

a delightful spread.


it must be difficult to have to hand over the holiday.



so cozy!



my sister and jimmy got engaged! wut wut!!



whirlwind of friends.


i thought this was thoughtful.


well that's unfortunate.



nicole and i go to the cemetery. it was surprisingly more fun than we thought.


um...you got something..right...yeah...well...


target? is that funny? is it funny that this was at target? or at least punny?



hi cocktail hour!


hi lauren!


hi phoebus!


hi dad and tresa!


hi me!


boot and cat.

No comments: