Friday, March 13, 2009

j love and j kens


i have to admit that i did say out loud: "Oh ew...j love what on earth..."

BUT

after reading what jamie kennedy had to say on carson daly's show, i have to say out loud: "wow what a really sweet and amazing pair they must be".

i've always adored jennifer love hewitt. i was an avid fan of kids incorporated and clearly the only girl you ever wanted to be on that show was love.

how amazing was this?



wowzers. kids incorporated was a drama? and WHAT is this song?

i'm off on a tangent now but i really like this.



i always hated that song (thanks to jesse) but i really love it so much now.

anyways here is what mr kennedy had to say about his relationship:

"We're more than dating ... we're more than in love."

"We have an intense connection," he said. Making a Twilight reference, he added, "She's my Bella. I don't want to bite her neck, but I want her to live."
Kennedy said Hewitt is "so talented. She can sing, she can dance, she's hilarious ... and hot since she was, like, 9."

He said the relationship came out of nowhere, adding that he had been "too busy" for love.

But "here's somebody that breathes life into you in a new way and makes you fuller and that's what she does to me!" he said of the actress.

"I'm in love, and I don't care!" he added. "Ryan, you knew off-the-air, because you said I seemed different to you ... it's amazing."

Of finding love, Kennedy said, "I thought something would happen in my 40s. Hollywood makes us on our own train, and it's like I have a co-conductor now."



hats off to you my friend. you are a bunny.

No comments: