Tuesday, June 17, 2008

wow. what a day!



this is my favorite thing in the whole world. it's essentially a drilling machine that has a hundred different attachments. shown here is the...giant drill bit attachment. my favorite attachment is the, for lack of the proper name, rocket ship the fucking pole into the ground attachment. anyways, i don't want to own it. i just want to drive it. once. and use each and every attachment.

moving on. literally 2 feet from my sweet, sweet bobcat was this ridiculous banana and her banana mobile.



WOW! what is the deal with hood rat black girls dressing like chicks from a fanta commercial?

also there was this that made me SO HAPPY! (as if the banana and her car weren't enough)



hybrid cab! green it up lil' yellow guy.

also check out DJ STACEY STYLEZ


this promotional sticker was in my cab

sooo...on a completely unrelated note, she-males creep me out.

1 comment:

tigger55 said...

Your a jealous bitch..Stacy is sucessful, sexy and doing her thang. well, guess you're a lonely wanna be. Stacy makes you talk and write about her. What do u do? aside from being a bored loser? I'm a Stylez fan (along with 20million other people) And freaks LIKE U, creep the rest of us out. G'day.