Monday, September 1, 2008

back to school!


i start my new job tomorrow. i've already picked out my outfit, made a lunch, and had a pep talk with lucy about what she thinks i should do when it comes time to eat said lunch ("eat in the bathroom", she says).

i'm actually pretty nervous. but also so happy i could pee my pants. we'll see what fun things i have to report by end of day. at the very least i'll have a ton of stories about all the compliments i got on my outrageous tan.

p.s. if you see me tomorrow, or any time in the next 12-15 days for that matter, you should really compliment me on my tan. it is spectacular.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We is somehow connected, via brain. Albeit a week or two off, but you gets the drift: http://fthats.wordpress.com/2008/08/21/back-to-school/

P.S. Link my blog
P.P.S. Nice tan