Saturday, February 14, 2009

haircut (before)

i truly need a haircut. i've got that 'boring hair' thing going on. since the salon is booked i'm doing it myself. not surprising. i haven't had a proper haircut in....7 years? and that was just that one time. before that it was probably another 7. i just thought today would be a nice day to buy myself a haircut.

it's no surprise i don't enjoy the idea of a haircut. my mom was a hairdresser for a short while and of course i was her guinea pig. my hair got increasingly shorter and shorter that year she spent in the salon.

i went from



to



in about a year. note to self: MUST bring back the crop top (cryap tyap).


but aside from being completely traumatized, i also just always got them for free and she taught me what she knew (which was very little about hair. we all have our aptitudes. and we all have the opposite sometimes.). i don't like the idea of paying for a haircut. i think it's a little outrageous.

so here's my before picture



im concentrating on the ends of course, but also here




goodbye boring head.

No comments: