Wednesday, February 18, 2009

wow.



an adorable proposal story:

this couple walked across the brooklyn bridge this weekend. as they strolled, strangers would pass and hand the girl pink balloons with handwritten love notes. apparently friends were at the other end propositioning pedestrians just before entering the bridge.

(this following part taken from glamour magazine's smitten blog by joanna goddard)

Her story:
* When we started taking a walk, he was acting jittery and was really chatty. He also missed our transfer on the subway which never happens. He's normally very calm and collected. I was a little suspicious.
* We started walking across the Brooklyn Bridge. Strangers were handing me pink balloons, and too many things were going through my mind--just random thoughts like he is so cute, who are these people, wow I'm really lucky, doesn't this only happen in the movies? Is this real? He loves me, doesn't he?
* When he proposed, I felt really excited, happy and a little dazed!

His story:
* I was nervous and excited. As we walked, strangers gave her pink balloons and love notes. The notes were handwritten messages to her which reminded her of why I loved her and why I wanted to marry her.
* Now, I'm so happy and excited about the future.


i will say of course this is a little public for my taste, but i do love any person that can just lay it out there...it says simply "i love this person and i love that i do".


this will forever be my favorite proposal ever.



minus brat face jena malone.

No comments: